The 2013 Radish Festival will be centered around Qingdao Culture Street, in TaiDong, with activities on ZhānHuà Road (沾化路), BīnXiàn Road (滨县路), ZhūChéng Road (诸城路), and ChāngYì Road (昌邑路) from February 18th to the 24th, 2013.
The National Radish Carving Contest will be held on February 20th at Qingdao Culture Street and will bring more than 30 master carvers from all over China seeking to take home top honors.
- Lantern Festival Show @ WenHua Street :: February 18th-21st, 2013.
- SunBin Martial Arts Show @ WenHua Street :: In the morning of February 19th, 2013.
- Fushan Stilts and Fushan Drum @ FuShan New Area, WenHua Square :: February 20th-21st, 2013.
- ShaoLin TaiZu Martial Arts @ WenHua Street :: February 21st-22nd, 2013
- Drama Shows @ WenHua Street :: February 21st (morning) and February 22nd (afternoon).
- Dating Activities @ WenHua Street :: February 18th-22nd, 2013.
Qingdao Cultural & Antique Market (Street)
WenHua ShiChang – ChangLe Road
ShiBei District > Qingdao Brewery Area
Qingdao, Shandong Province. P.R. China
旧货古董市场, 昌乐路文化市场, 中国山东省青岛市市北区