Imperial Court of Kiaochow – Qingdao Old Town

Kiaochow Imperial Court - Qingdao Old Town

The Imperial Court of Kiaochow, located on DeXian Road in Qingdao Old Town, occupies the southwest corner of the former German Administration Square. The Imperial Court of Kiaochow in Qingdao Old Town was designed by Hans Fettcall from Germany in August 1911 and built by F.H. Schmidt Co. from the spring of 1912 to April 1914. The base of the Imperial Court of Kiaochow in Qingdao Old Town is decorated with rough cut Mount Lao granite stones and vertically positioned yellow walls detailed with copper.

青岛胶澳帝国法院旧址位于总督府旧址前广场的西南侧。 建筑平面近似“L”形,主体为两层,粗面花岗岩勒脚,黄墙面做竖向划分,条石檐口,红瓦蒙莎屋顶,蘑菇状粗石置于窗套贴脸和转角处,建筑立面整体比例严谨,给人以厚重、严肃的感觉,为典型的办公建筑风格。 结构形式为砖、铜、木混合体系。 该建筑于1911年8月由德国人汉斯.菲特考尔设计,德国F.H.施密特公司施工,建于1912年春至1914年4月,是德占后期的重要建筑。 现为青岛市市级文物保护单位。

Qingdao Old Town – Imperial Court of Kiaochow
2 DeXian Road
Completed in 1914
ShiNan District, Shandong Province, Qingdao. P.R. China
胶澳帝国法院旧址: 中国山东省青岛市市南区 德县路2号

Photograph © Colton Dirks

Rating: 5.0. From 5 votes.
Please wait...
Share This: