Qingdao Travelogue – Hill Forts Park


Mark visits Qingdao’s Hill Forts Park Under Ground Command Post that was built in 1899 during the German occupation. Qingdao History: The Underground Command Post is all that remains of vast underground fortifications which were constructed in 1899 and then destroyed by the Germans themselves in 1914, at the beginning of WWI, before Japan’s first occupation of the region.

Rating: 5.0. From 3 votes.
Please wait...
Share This: