Anhui Road – Qingdao Old Town

AnHui Road, running north and south to GuangXi Road, is one of Qingdao’s historical landmarks which provides a glimpse into the Sailing City’s diverse international history. Following AnHui Road north, it splits into parallel one way streets with Laoshe Park in the middle.

Constructed in 1901 by a trading company and located on the north eastern intersection with GuangXi Road, it was originally a business building later changed into a German post office. After the German concession it became Qingdao Post Office. In 2010 it became the Qingdao Postal and Telecommunications Museum.

Site of Jiao Ao Post Office (Postal Museum)
5 AnHui Road
安徽路5号,中国山东省青岛市市南区

Bus Stop – Zhan Qiao: #25, #223, #225, #304, #311, # 312, #316, #321, #501, #801

Photo © www.flickr.com/people/15693951@N00/

Rating: 5.0. From 2 votes.
Please wait...
Share This: