Zhan Qiao (栈桥)
Zhan Qiao (栈桥) which means loading pier was originally constructed by the Germans in 1891. In 1931 and again in 1985, Zhan Qiao (栈桥) was expanded into a wharf measuring 440 meters long by 8 meters wide. The Huilan Pavilion is situated at the most southern end of the pier and is the icon used for TsingTao Beer.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Zhan Qiao (栈桥),