The 2012 Qingdao International Sailing Week (青岛国际帆船周) starts with an opening ceremony on the evening of August 18th at the Qingdao Olympic Sailing Center Square and will end with a closing awards ceremony of the LuShang Cup on September 2nd, 2012 at the Qingdao International Marina & Olympic Sailing Center.
As in past years, the Qingdao International Sailing Week will host The Mayor’s Cup (a yacht race from WeiHai to Qingdao), International OP Training Camp (formerly co-sponsored by ISAF), The LuShang Cup, and of course the 1000 boat opening carnival parade on the morning of August 18th in FuShan Bay.
The 2012 Qingdao International Sailing Week will also include a special regatta to commemorate 20 years of diplomatic relations between China and the Republic of Korea (ROK). Route: Inchon-Weihai-Qingdao-Inchon.
2012 Qingdao International Sailing Week Opening Ceremony :: August 18th
- Time: 8:00pm
- Where: International Sailing Center Ba Jiao Square
- Admission: 80元, 120元, 150元, 180元
- Telephone: +86 (532) 5557-9082
2012 Qingdao International Sailing Week Events @ International Marina & Olympic Sailing Museum:
- China-ROK Regatta :: August 9th to August 22nd
- LuShang Cup :: August 30th to September 2nd
- Mayor’s Cup :: August 16th to August 18th
- International OP Training Camp :: August 19th to August 23rd
- USA Outdoor Sports Film Festival :: August 25th to August 31st
- Photography Exhibition :: August 18th to September 2nd
- National Windsurf Elite :: August 21st to August 27th
- Closing Ceremony :: September 2nd
Other events in August you might want to check-out : 2012 Qingdao International Beer Festival